Welcome to my blog!
It was first launched in October and in its short life it has gone through a few changes but I keep coming back to this: I want to write for women, about women and connect with women.
This is my core purpose: to connect with, support and build a community of awesome women.
I am starting this blogging journey at the tail end of a very stressful, turbulent and tough 18+ months. Like so many times before, I am dusting myself off after another fall and marching forward in the pursuit of my newly-forged goals.
As my Instagram bio states, I am revamping my life, from top to bottom, inside out, shifting perspective, challenging my self-limiting beliefs and pushing myself way, way, waaaay out of my comfort zone.
I hope you will join me on this journey, and whether it’s for entertainment, or motivation & inspiration or just tagging along as someone who’s also going through a similar experience, I hope that you’ll find something positive and of benefit to you on these pages.
So, who am I?
Well, here’s a little bit about me:
- I’m Em, a full-time corporate slave by day, a writer/blogger/content creator by night
- I’m a recovering perfectionist
- I love all things sparkly!
- I believe Haagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate is the best ice cream on the planet!
- I love to travel but don’t do it often enough
- I love dogs and I dream of having a Labradoodle one day
- Occasionally I write bad poetry
- I’m learning French (which is not going so well)
- I am a great listener, a keen observer of human behaviour, a bit of a dreamer
- I am a massive supporter of women and I think this is such an exciting time to be living in the world, as a woman. The tide is rising, the scales are tipping and power is shifting